Human physical development is affected by the nervous system, physical training can also promote the overall development of the body and mind. How to promote the physical development of premature infants? One of the main ways to promote the physical development of preterm infants is to increase their whole-body activity, which can not only promote the growth and development of preterm infants, increase their limb flexibility, but also promote their intellectual development.
The physical training of premature infants should also follow the rules of children’s movement development: for example, 1) the movement development is from top to bottom, the baby will first raise his head and then lift his chest; first learn to sit, then learn to stand and walk; 2) the physical activity is also from near to far, the baby will first lift his shoulders, extend his arms, and then hold things with both hands to take things with his fingers; 3) the behavior is also from incongruity to coordination, from generalization to concentration; 4) the movements are from coarse to fine, the baby will first learn the large movements such as head up, sitting, standing and walking are developed before the small movements such as fingerpicking and toe walking; the positive movements are followed by the reverse movements; the baby can grasp things first, and then put them down; first walk forward, then walk back, and finally coordinate and balance all the movements of the whole body.
The physical training of preterm infants should also refer to the age of correction months. Although there are many reasons to give more training to the children, it is still necessary to choose the appropriate sports for their children according to the different ages and development of preterm infants. For example, when the child reaches the age of correction for 8 months but can’t support his body, he can’t be forced to crawl.
The methods of physical training for premature infants are generally as follows:
1. Neonatal period: touch is a passive but effective method to promote the physical development of premature infants, which can be carried out after birth.
2. Infant gymnastics: it’s a good way to promote the development of children’s movements. It can make children’s body parts flexible and help and promote the development of children’s sports ability through some passive and active activities. Adults can use their hands to assist their children’s limbs in straightening, bending, upward and downward movements.
3. Crawling: children who can’t walk or have abnormal walking posture should start training from crawling. Crawling is the basis of walking. Crawling training includes inclined board crawling, prone crawling, obstacle crawling, knee and hand crawling, etc. The activities of limbs, head, palm, paw and the inner side of the crus can promote the correct movement, correct the wrong movement posture and improve the sense of consciousness. This is the main method to treat the motor retardation and motor disturbance of premature infants. In the process of infant development, crawling is a good sport that can promote the development of intelligence and physique. Crawling can exercise the muscles of the whole body. Crawling is conducive to the recovery of infant brain injury.
4. Physical exercise: when the children can walk independently, they can be instructed to do some sports within their ability, such as gymnastics, walking, mountain climbing, and then they can do some skilled sports, such as rope skipping, racket, etc.
5. Training of life ability: when children have certain behavior ability, they can be trained in some life self-care ability, such as training children to eat, wear clothes, take things, put things, games, etc., which is not only sports, but also intellectual development, hands-on is good for the brain. Don’t think the child can’t do it. You should believe that he will.