Babies are very active every day and sweat easily. It is easy to breed bacteria. If the baby’s clothes are not cleaned, it may cause skin itching, rash, or even seborrheic dermatitis. Effective clothing cleaning is very important to prevent skin diseases in babies.
Common method: skillful use of soda powder.
Baby’s clothes are mostly made of cotton which is soft and comfortable. But cotton clothes are not very easy to wash, especially when milk and excrement are stained with clothes. The ideal way is to clean immediately after dirty. We can wash the clothes first, then mix the baking soda powder into a paste with a higher concentration, and apply it directly to the stained area. After a night’s rest, the stain will disappear or greatly improve when we wash it the next day. Magic baking soda is a chemical that removes odors. It is often used as a detergent in Western countries, especially in Germany. But if clothes are soaked in baking soda for too long, they will ferment and stink.
Here are 11 tips for cleaning stains:
1. Milk stain: If it’s Milky stain, wash the clothes with cold water first, then rub them with soap, and then rinse them with clean water.
2. Juice: Fruit stains are the most difficult to wash. Soak dirty clothes in soda water for 10-15 minutes and then wash them with soap. It’s easier to clean them.
3. Vomit: The clothes are stained with baby’s vomit. Wash the vomit with water, then wash it with cold water. If it can’t be washed off with the soap, some enzymatic detergent can be used. The effect is good.
4. Soy sauce: If clothes accidentally encounter soy sauce, you can go to the nearby convenience store to buy Carbonated drinks, directly pour it on the soy sauce stain and rub it over and over again. Carbonated drinks contain baking soda powder which can help decontaminate.
5. Yellow urine stains: Apply a proper amount of edible yeast and wash it in a few minutes.
6. Oil stain: Apply toothpaste to the oil stain and rub it after 5 minutes.
7. Sweat stain: mix warm water at 40 degrees Celsius with proper laundry solution and soak for 15 minutes.
8. Yellowing white clothes: add a few drops of blue ink to the last rinse. It can not only basically restore the previous white, but also prevent yellowing again.
9. Grape stains: Soak it in white vinegar immediately and rinse with plenty of water.
10. Vegetable and grass stains: Wash after soaking in saltwater.
11. Bloodstain: Rinse it with cold water immediately. If it can’t be washed off, rinse it with lemon juice and salt. Sulfur soap also has a good effect.